Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Staying Hydrated With P.Diddy And Marky Mark!?

It's Tuesday the time of the week where I turn up to not only get my day started, but my week....



So, as I share my Turn Up I welcome you to get it in with me!! Turn Up it's Tuesday..

I wanted to share some new info that I came across as I was standing in the check outline... Alright, so I was standing in the check out line and as I'm standing there I see P.Diddy pop up on the screen promoting his new water Aqua Hydrate which made me Lol, because all water hydrates and Aqua means water, so I did a little more research about P.Diddy''s new water Aqua Hydrate to see what actually makes it any different from all the other water bottles in stock and I found the following....

 According to uproxx.com 

 P.Diddy has also joined in the venture of this fitness and wellness brand sport drink AQUA hydrate which name translates roughly to “Water Watered.” with no other than the man of fitness himself, the very talented Mark Wahlberg who per the arrangement, "Combs and Wahlberg will oversee business strategy along with CEO John Cochran, formerly President of Fiji Water." 

"It is a high performance water without the sugar and calories found in traditional sports drinks or vitamin enhanced beverages.  The product’s combination of performance-grade electrolytes and a higher pH level of 9+ has caught the attention of elite athletes, active health-conscious consumers, and celebrities looking to perform at the top of their game, in every aspect of their life.  In addition to the brand’s existing athlete roster, AQUAhydrate recently inked an official partnership with the Los Angeles Clippers wherein the product will be distributed to the team on and off the court." 

So, I guess we now know that P.Diddy has joined in a venture with Mark Wahlberg overseeing business strategy when it comes to Aquahydrate, as well as finding out that Aqua Hydrate translates roughly to meaning "Water Watered", which makes me think of getting a water hose and watering a swimming pool, but none the less I've found that overall AQUAhydrate is suppose to be a high performance water without the sugar and calories found in traditional sports drinks ;.p

So, for all those looking for a new high performance sport's drink maybe Aquahydrate might be the drink for you....

Thank's for taking the time out to read my blog! Until Next Time " Stay Hydrated My Friends"

                                                                   

No comments: