Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Will Kanye West Holla! "He wants Prenup,HE WANTS PRENUPS!" to his "Baby Momma," Kim Kardashian!?

 I don't know! But what I do know is sometimes you have to love who you love....And right now it seem's as though Kanye West has maybe feel in love with a person he rapped about back in 2005 in his number one  Billboard hit " Gold Digger ft Jamie Foxx." In his Lyrics Kanye shout'sIf you ain't no punk holla' we want pre-nup, WE WANT PRE-NUP! Which leave's me wondering will he ask Kim for a Pre-nup or will he choose other wise...



  Kanye also goes on  saying " 18 years, 18 years And on her 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't his?
 Now, I remember a few months back Kim Kardashian  and Khole Kardashian where going to the fertility clinic. Where those trips actually for Kim the whole time? I don't know  but,  what we all know, is that Kim is pregnant and not Khole.  Things that make you go "hummm." I just hope he doesn't find out in 18 years, the baby is not his.


 With that being said  "Prenup's " according to Kanye is something one needs to have ," Cause when she leave yo' ass she gon' leave with half." And if Kim Kardashian wouldn't even give Kris Humphries the engagement ring back, I'd hate to see what she'll leave Kanye West with, if they where to ever split. Kanye better "Holla" he want "Prenup! HE WANT PRENUP! 


No comments: